Thomas Brothers the Funeral Directors hope you are finding our website user-friendly, however if you cannot find the information you are looking for, please use the sitemap below to navigate to the page or news item of your choice:
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Information & Advice
- Our Locations
- Our Services
- Pre-Payment Plans
- Site Map
- Misc Information
- Freedom Day Postponed – What Does It Mean For Funerals?
- What Does June 21st Mean For Funerals?
- Alternatives To Sympathy Flowers
- COVID-19 Update: What Does Lockdown 3 Mean For Funerals?
- Back To Work After Bereavement
- Grief & Bereavement During A Pandemic
- COVID 19 UPDATE: Need To Know On Second Wave Restrictions On Funeral.
- Five Popular Pieces Of Classical Music For Funerals
- Ways To Save Money On A Funeral
- Churches Are Now Hosting Funerals Again
- Goverment Urges Church Of England To Soften Restrictions To Allow Small Funerals…
- Funeral Advice & Information During Coronavirus (COVID-19) Outbreak
- Funerals Could Be Streamed Online As Coronavirus Takes Hold
- Environmentally Friendly Funerals: How Can It Be Achieved?
- Funeral Expenses Payment Increase In 2020
- Funeral Blogs You Should Follow.
- Coping With Grief Over Christmas
- Etiquette when it comes to dealing with loss on social media
- Five Ways To Cope With Loneliness After Loss
- Should I Attend A Funeral? Four Ways To Overcome Funeral Anxiety.
- Thomas Brothers Top Tips For Writing An Obituary
- Creative Ideas For A Unique Send Off
- Scattering Ashes: Top Places In The UK
- Sympathy Flowers – What Should You Send?
- Burial Or Cremation – What Is Best For You?
- Choosing A Funeral Director
- Coping With Grief At Christmas
- 4 Popular Alternatives For Sympathy Flowers
- 4 Ways To Deal With Grief
- Popular Personal Touches To Modern Funerals
- Expressing Grief
- Five Popular Places To Scatter Ashes
- The 6 Most Popular Funeral Songs
- How To Write A Condolence Message
- Personalising A Funeral On A Budget
- How To Arrange A Funeral
- Celebrating The Life of a Loved One
- Mourning Mother’s Day
- What To Do When A Parent Dies
- What Death Means in Different Cultures
- 10 Ways to Remember Your Loved One
- Do You Struggle with Attending Funerals?
- How to Support Someone Who Is Grieving
- What Kind of Flowers to Send for a Funeral
- Coping With Grief
- How to Prepare Children for Funerals
- Thoughtful Ideas for Sending Off Your Loved One
- What To Do When a Loved One Dies
494 Evesham Road,
66 Birmingham Road,
100 Alcester Road,
12A Red Lion Street,